Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Sex

for the past two times i have had sex, i couldn't get wet on my own and my partner had to use lubricant. Do you think it have to deal with any STD's or STI's? or do you think it's something esle? please respond back as soon as possible . . .thank you !

I'm assuming you're referring to penis-vagina sex. This is a reminder to only have p-v sex when YOU'RE ready. Be sure that: 1) you’re turned on when your partner enters you and 2) you’re lubricated. If you ARE turned on, but are still dry, there are several excellent lubricants available. Some women also become dry if they engage in p-v sex for too long or if the thrusting is too hard or vigorous. If none of these is the case, other possible causes are various infections, certain medications, hormonal imbalance, perfumed soaps which can irritate tissue and urinary tract infections. It’s a good idea to see your gynecologist for a check-up to find out if any of these is contributing to your dryness . Dr. J
hi think you lack libido..
That's the ans to this.
One more thing--and it's soooo obvious: maybe you're just not turned on to your partner--or you're conflicted about having p-v sex. Perhaps something is getting in the way for you, and you're just not turned on, which is interfering with lubrication. This is something for you to examine. Good luck.