Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Sperm on the base of the Condom

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Sperm on the base of the Condom

My girlfriend and I had sex using a Fire and Ice Trojan condom. I am worried because we found a white color-ish liquid on the base of the condom. She believes that it was mine. I thought it was the mixture of the vaginal lubrication and the condoms lubrication mixed I knew I put the condom on right.  I am worried that I might of got her pregnant. Can this get her pregnant?
Hi.

White fluid may be semen or it may be your partner's lubrication. There's no way anyone can tell you what it was without a chemical analysis.

Semen can leak out from the base of the condom. The best way to avoid this is to hold on to the condom when you're pulling out to make sure there's a tight seal.

If it were your partner, I'd take a morning-after pill, just to be safe. Dr. J