Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Stretching the Scrotum/Testicles

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Stretching the Scrotum/Testicles

My wife and I have been considering my use of weights or rings to wear around or above my testicles in order to stretch the scrotal skin.  This is suppose to stretch the skin and make the testicles hang lower.  My wife likes them to hang low and I must admit they feel better hanging down low.  My question is is this practice safe?  Will weights give us the desired outcome?  We have experimented with home made gadgets to weight down the testicles and they do hang a little loose afterwards but draw back up into the pelvic cavity after a few hours or so.  Any one can help me with this issue would be appreciated.

People disagree on whether these stretching exercises work- and I would worry that you could actually damage sensitive tissues if you overdo it. I think its a lot of effort and potential risk for just a slightly different aesthetic. In any case, there is no good information on how much of a difference, if any, the weights might have. Some men have annecdotally said that it worked for them- but there is no doubt that putting too heavy a weight on all at once might damage the testes if the weight is way too heavy. Personally, I would forget it- but if you don't want to do that, then be very careful not to put a whole lot of weight on all at once. I think it's unlikely you will get major effects in any case- and if you did, it might only be after a very long time of dragging down the skin...
this is truely the most interesting question i have read on this site!! i cant help you. the only thing i suggest is asking a dr if damage can be done. do you want children? will it damage your chances of that? good luck.
How low can they go?  I'm kidding.  I never heard of such a thing.  Never even noticed something like that.  Interesting.
stop wearing underwear, they will hang in a more natural way.
it will take awhile (if she can wait) and you won't tear anything and it's also good for them. constriction is a nono for
more that twenty minutes or so (like during sex) but i would not
go down the road your thinking of going (even for her) it's your
wedding tackle man, it's precious cargo !!!          l.e.
Are you for Real???

Where is
she would love this guy !   (your talking about glad2bamom)
but i have heard this from other people and there are web sites
devoted to it (i'm sure) so be kind !   different strokes and all that !   (no pun intended)              l.e.
i dont know carol...you've been doing pretty good yourself lately in the mockery department.
what do you think of this guy ?   he can wear some big rubberbands around his nuts and tie them around his ankles.
actually this question is really about HER, whats the big deal
about the "hanging gardens" (did i just create a new term?)???
                           l.e.
ohhh leif, the kinky naturalist shines again. still havent seen you on the womans forum. are you scared? lol!
i dont know about large hanging nads? they would remind me of a dog that has not been snipped. now those are some serious hanging "boys"
i would venture a guess and say it cant be all that safe to use a tool to make them hang lower? it is what it is! i certainly am not looking for some clamp to make the "girls" hang lower? i am looking for a tool to keep them up!!
sounds dangerous to me.
i stumled onto a site once looking for tattoo pics. anyway it had body modifications. oh lord the things people do to their body! she should love your balls (hehe) just how they are. maybe you could wear some falsies lol. sorry dont mean to poke fun, but its so out there man!
I'm picturing you having a couple nipple rings, and then stringing them up them to the tops of your bra straps with some thread.  hahaha!
can't you just switch to boxers for a start?  sounds a lot less drastic, not to mention less painful.  if you want to have children, you might check with your doc to make sure you aren't doing any damage.  l.e. had a good point - why does it matter to you wife?  i don't get it.

as for mockery, i've only seen one mocking post on this thread, and it's NOT from glad2bamom.  why would even bother to post that?
well, i guess i spoke too soon :)  but at least their's were in fun.
I'm just thinking be careful, the older u get the more things sag naturally, u don't wanna have to scoop em up in your lap when u go to sit down, u might get some stares :) LOL Just Becareful
Perhaps there's plastic surgery for this sort of thing...I know that women are having labia reductions so their parts are cuter & smaller (OY!!!)
LE...you might as well come over to the women's forum because we're everywhere on this site already!!!
zany..are you there?? come out come out wherever you are.....
i think he got scared away, sort of like shrinking away like a frightened turtle.  sorry seinfeld, couldn't resist :)
i thik you are mesing the ponte. may be his wife liks it to hang lower for sex resons. may be to much info but dog style the man balls hit the clorteris wen the man moves. if it is rel high then it hits wat/ not to much fun tat way. am i close zany to you wifes resons/
oh, nooo...rachelln i am not missing the point about the balls touching upon the clitoris during sex.
i am all about ways to stimulate that area. however, i would not want my husband to risk his health just to stimulate my clitoris. there are many other ways that can be done.
I have a mental image that no one should have this early in the morning.  

Don't worry zany.  When you're 70 they'll be so low you'll probably be tripping over thm.
ahhhhhhh LOL!!! that is scary. those things will be dragging on the ground everywhere he goes!
yeah, but think of how much our clitoris's will be stimulated!!

BTW..is that the proper plural? or is it clitori?
I'm not sure.  And I'm also not sure I want some old man hangy-down balls whacking my clitoris anyway.
i think it would be clitori for plural.  but isn't that irrevelant since he's married?  he shouldn't be stimulating clitori, just one clitorus.
Oceas, wat is BTW mean?
rachel how are you? you are doing great with understanding all the text here , keep it up! do you have children?
BTW - By the way
ocean   on the other post on the women one i was trieing to be funy i did not men to mak you mad i thot i wold come back and tell you i was playin but i had to leve.

hi sailor no i do not hav kids i want to wiat til i am able to help them lern.

i am 21 hav a boy freind i work at a gas station i lik to go walk and wach movies.
your post on the womans forum is full. i will open a new one for you if you would like. we shouldnt "hijack" this mans post. i will see you over there. (BTW means By The Way)
ok
ewwwwww, I wouldnt want some old saggy balls hittin' my clit either, yikes!!!!! what a thread!!!

reminds me of chris rock, anyone ever watch his spoof on L'il Jon, 'till the sweat drops down my balls'  skeet skeet skeet.

tee heeeee
they have those fake balls that some rednecks hang from their pickups !  have you seen them ?  you can attach them somehow
for your womans pleasure !              l.e.
i was thinking the same thing!!!! haha i hate those things. id like to rip them off. my kid asked what are those haha.
if you tear them off, the truck will squeel like a pig and always rev at a higher pitch !   l.e.
OMG...where have you been? thats hysterical! what a visual.
the poor guy poster. he'll never come back now. although if he is reading, i would bet its safe to say he wont do this nad weight lifting thing.

i cannot get that song out of my head......do your balls hang low do they wobble to and fro. can you tie 'em in a knot, can you tie 'em in a bow....lalalalal,..dededeeddaadaaa
OMG - that's too funny!  a castrati truck!
I hope you can get through the post to mine.  You seem to have gotten everyone's attention.  

I suggest that your wife gently tug on them nightly-pull them to  the desired length, massage the skin, apply a high end moisturizer to aide in the elasticity-While tugging downward she should also pull upward on your shaft again some moistureizer might help,  When she reaches the desired stretch she should return to the starting position and begin again.  Varying spead and pressure may also help. Up and down, up and down over and over-

If this is too much troble for her, just wear a two pound weight on those bad boys for six months.

When they stretch too low you can get a ball lift-

Just imagine if she leaves you and you have to explain this toyour new conquest- it might be worse that expalining a bad tattoo.  

"well my balls hang to my knees becasue my ex-wife like them to slap her silly"

gee whiz, that sounds like a awful lot of work for us ladies to do! by the time we are done, they will be hanging/sagging so low anyway from old age. how come you men out there are trying to pull down and put weights on our boobs so they hang low and flap all around?
i guess because they already are. no one answer that.
Has Zany missed all of this useful information? Where is he?!?
I don't think the length of my dh's balls have EVER crossed my mind let alone been an issue that would require him to go to 'lengths' to fix!!!

This one was hilarious to say the least!!!!! The visuals I have will last a lifetime!
oceans...the song "came" to my "head" too.  pardon the pun.

Why in God's name would anyone want to do this?  First of all, why does your wife have a preference?  Do you know that there are physiological reasons that the testicles move away/toward the body?

2nd..my husband would absolutely positively throw his guts up if he thought I wanted him to hang weights from his testicles simply because of a preference of mine.

Sorry, guys.  I've been out most of the day, and I have to go watch a movie with my husband *sigh*.  Would rather be on here with you.

Who knows though, maybe I'll find some marbles.  No...some lemons...no...maybe I'll find some crabapples from outside...and we'll make a little game of hanging them.  Oh NO!!! Christmas tree ornaments.  Then all I need are some electrical lights to stick out of his butt, and he'll be all of the decorations we need for Christmas!

Makes for some exciting movie viewing.

Ugh.
A related discussion, Scrotum streaching was started.
I am up to three pounds. My wife loves my new low riders.
I have also developed tuger one goes on each my wife tugs and pulls while we have sex
It feels great, increases circulation, abd ejaculation size. I think I might market them (lowriders) p.s. don't be prude, get nasty, let your animal out ladyn's it mite save your marige.