Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Testicular pain after masturbation
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Testicular pain after masturbation

I am 21 yrs old , I masturbate about 3 times a week and SOMETIMES I have testicular pain after masturbation for long time and it goes away by time at the same night
so what is that pain and how harmful is it ??
Thank you
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hello.

I can give you some general information, but if you have a physiological condition which is causing pain, you need to see a urologist for an exam and diagnosis.

Testicular pain after orgasm may relate to a variety of causes such as trauma from possible twisting of the testicle, referred pain from prostatitis (infection/inflammation of the prostate gland), or possible blockage of the ejaculatory duct causing pain when the semen and other secretions behind it cannot drain during orgasm.

Other sources of testicular pain are epididymitis or orchitis (infection/inflammation of the epididymis or testicle itself). Another possibility is you might have a varicocele, which is like a varicose vein in the scrotum. However, most likely, you would experience pain at other times as well if you had these conditions.

Again, I recommend that you see your urologist for a diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Best of luck. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank