Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Throat Infection after giving oral?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Throat Infection after giving oral?

My boyfriend and I have been together for quiet some time and decided to go to the next step.
Hes given me oral sex and we never had any problems that I can remember. But the last 3 times hes gotten very bad throat infections. 1st time he thought he just had a soar throat, really bad. 2nd time he was out for a week, he had to get a penicillin shot. And this last time he was standing up and almost passed out, fell over twice before going into see a doctor, again its a throat infection, really bad. we hadnt put 2 and 2 together until recently, but maybe that fact that he was giving me oral is making him sick...
is this possible?
what could be the possible cuases?
can having sex first maybe be cuaseing this?
is there something we r doing wrong.. or?
im not sure what to ask or how to get information on this.
im going in next week to get a pap done just to double check and make sure of everything, but i dont have anything. No STD, no UTI, no yeast infection. I keep myself clean and well maintained.
523042_tn?1212181495
Hi

I'd suggest you ask this question in the STDs expert forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/STDs/show/116
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity