Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Twice after sex with my boyfriend I woke up to extremely wet bed...What...

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Twice after sex with my boyfriend I woke up to extremely wet bed...What's happening?

My boyfriend and I started having sex last month, and have a very healthy sex life. However, twice after having sex I have woken up in the middle of the night to a very wet bed. It isn't urine, and it's always on my side of the bed. It smells different than my usual discharge, but similar. It's extremely wet, doesn't dry quickly, and is a little sticky. My boyfriend says it's definitely not coming from him, and his boxers and side of the bed is always dry. What is going on? It's mortifying even though my boyfriend has been really sweet and understanding.
Probably a combination of semen and lubrication. And why is it "mortifying" to you? These fluids are part of your body's response to sexual arousal and nothing to be ashamed of. If you don't want to wake up on the wet spot, visit the bathroom and do a little swabbing out before going to sleep. In fact, it's ALWAYS a good idea to urinate after any kind of sexual activity. This cleans out the urethra so no potentially harmful bacteria are hanging about. Dr. J
I'm not a doctor but most likely it it is the remnants of what he deposited in you as he ejaculated and perhaps your own lubrication.  assuming that is what it is, nothing to worry about..the famous "wet spot" couples argue about who gets to sleep on it tonight.

Jim