Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Uncomfortable sex
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Uncomfortable sex

I am a 23 yr old female, I lost my virginity at 16 and have had multiple sexual partners.

I have tried sex almost every way I can think of and really only enjoy sex when I'm on top or when we're doing it missionary(legs down). And I've orgasimed multiple times both ways.
Every time I've had sex from behind, or a guy goes down on me, or i try to masturbate, or have missionary sex with one or two of my legs on the guys shoulders I feel like I have to pee so bad.
Now I know that I don't really have to pee, that the guy is "stimulating" my g-spot and it means I'm about to ejaculate.
With my most recent partner we've done missionary with my legs on his shoulders, and he's fingered me until I ejaculated, BUT the feeling that I have to pee doesn't go away, and the ejaculation is NOT enjoyable, ok it's about as enjoyable as holding your pee for a long time and then getting to pee(but not nearly as good as an orgasim).

Now my question is, will the feeling of needing to pee ever go away? I've read multiple posts where people have told the females to just "stick with it", but REALLY??? It is super uncomfortable and not enjoyable at all, even when I'm getting oral.
I just want to be able to have sex(oral, doggie style) and not hate every moment of it. If the feeling doesn't go away I feel like what's even the point to sex?