Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Uncomfortable sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Uncomfortable sex

I am a 23 yr old female, I lost my virginity at 16 and have had multiple sexual partners.

I have tried sex almost every way I can think of and really only enjoy sex when I'm on top or when we're doing it missionary(legs down). And I've orgasimed multiple times both ways.
Every time I've had sex from behind, or a guy goes down on me, or i try to masturbate, or have missionary sex with one or two of my legs on the guys shoulders I feel like I have to pee so bad.
Now I know that I don't really have to pee, that the guy is "stimulating" my g-spot and it means I'm about to ejaculate.
With my most recent partner we've done missionary with my legs on his shoulders, and he's fingered me until I ejaculated, BUT the feeling that I have to pee doesn't go away, and the ejaculation is NOT enjoyable, ok it's about as enjoyable as holding your pee for a long time and then getting to pee(but not nearly as good as an orgasim).

Now my question is, will the feeling of needing to pee ever go away? I've read multiple posts where people have told the females to just "stick with it", but REALLY??? It is super uncomfortable and not enjoyable at all, even when I'm getting oral.
I just want to be able to have sex(oral, doggie style) and not hate every moment of it. If the feeling doesn't go away I feel like what's even the point to sex?
Hi Meg.

What, indeed, is the point? Well, let’s look at what’s going on. You have found positions you enjoy. So why are you trying to fit a square peg into a round hole? Many women don’t enjoy the sensation of G spot stimulation/ejaculation. So why not stick with what works for you? If you HATE pizza, why would you force yourself to eat it?

My suggestion is that you accept yourself for who you are and stop trying to “fix” something that isn’t broken. You also might wish to try experimenting with other positions that may not stimulate your G spot, such as side by side. Best of luck. Dr. J