Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Vaginal Smell

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Vaginal Smell

My partner' vagina smells like her anus smell.
Whenever I finger her, it smells like I put the finger in anus.

I do not understand why the smell is so bad?
Is there any infection or I need to take her for a Doctor?

Please help me soon.

Thanks a lot, sanjeev
Hello.

First of all, it's not up to you to take her to a doctor. She's an adult, not a child.

I'm wondering how many vulvas you have smelled and whether you have a realistic idea of what a woman smells like. It's possible you have an inaccurate expectation of her smell; but I have no way of knowing, since I'm not there. Many men feel that vulvas should smell like perfume, etc.

Certainly, all of the issues discussed above can affect smells--as they can affect the smell of semen. If this is truly a concern, you might want to have a non-confrontational, supportive conversation with her about this. Dr. J
Let me write from a womans point here, these are a list of reasons on why she could be smelling....

* Tight jeans and clothing look great, but they prevent the normal breathing function of the skin and especially an area like the vulva. This closed in effect will produce an unpleasant smell

* If you use tampons, change them very often. Left too long in a vagina, the tampon itself will be a major cause of order and even infection.

*It has been shown that diet can affect directly the smell of the vagina. Eating less meat and meat products, and more fruit and vegetables have a very good effect on vaginal odor. Also, you must drink at least 2 liters of water daily.

* If she is wiping from back to front it can cause it as well.

Or overall she could just not be cleaning herself like a woman should.... Now it's up to you to have a mature convo about this without making her feel disgusted and ashamed with herself.

if none of the above then she might need to see a doctor who can diagnose it asap
i agreee an is goood i like how u said a womens point of veiw.... an thats true all those things can affect her smell.... im allways worried about that.... i also heard from one of my friends that pinaplle helps the smelll down there i dono why dono if its true but on the other hand i eat lots of it anyway i lovvvve pinapple ahah
Do you eat the pineapple or put in in her vagina ?

Sorry had to ask that question !
haha no problem ahah u eat it somethin in it makes a sweet sent or smell so ;)