Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
What should I do.?

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

What should I do.?

My boyfriend wants me to get an abortion but I really don't want to and he keeps pushing it apond me. All I want is for my baby to have 2 parents tht love it n to take care of it. I really love my boyfriend but I'm not gettn an abortion I could never do tht. Can any1 help me.?
Hello

I don't know your age or how mature you are or how ready you are to be a parent, but you need to see a counselor and talk about the responsibilities of parenthood before making the decision. Please do so immediately so you can make an informed decision about what's best for you. Dr. J
Hey I know that emotions are eating u up right now about this but as a single mother of 6 kids I can tell you not all men r going to b exited at first ... my best advice would b to love u and ur baby and do whats right even if that means doing it alone... its a blessing to have the love of a baby but only if your 100 percent sure ur prepared... best of luck to u and ur blessing
Thank you so much I really appreciate the advice I really needed it
Hey..dnt knw your age. So If u are less then 22-23 then u hav think atleast 1 time. if u are able to do evrythng 4 ur child then its ok you shold go ahead...!!!