Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
White discharge immediately after sex
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

White discharge immediately after sex

Today my girlfriend and i had protected sex. Once i climax i pulled out and there was a white mucusy 'curddled' looking substance on the outside of the condom. We also use lubricant.  We checked the condom and everything seemed ok with it. What is this substance and what are the chances she is pregnant??
523042_tn?1212181495
Since I wasn't there to see it, how could I possibly tell you what the substance was? It might indicate an infection, so if you girlfriend develops any symptoms such as itching or burning, she should see her gynecologist ASAP. I can't give you "chances" of your gf being pregnant. Statistically, condoms are very reliable with properly used with spermicides. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank