Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Why do i almost always feel sick after sex ?

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

ok so here is the thing i am 18 and i have been hooking up with one of my ex boyfriend for the past like 2 weeks or so, and today we had sex but i noticed today with him that i started to feel sick, but i didnt say anything bc i didnt want to be mean about it and now it has been a few hours since then and i still feel sick ......... but i dont get it ...... i mean he is only like the 3rd person i have ever done anything with....and i havent had sex since my last  boyfriend in like July and like i dont know if it is only bc i am not used to it still, or if it is because i have not done it since like July, or what, but this is like only the second or third time i have felt sick after having sex.. and i wanted to know if their is something wrong with me ??......... or if it just because i am not used to it ????  PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Hi.

I don't know what you mean by "sick." If you're feeling nauseous, you might want to look at how you really feel about being sexual. Maybe there are some conflicts for you? This could contribute to not feeling well. Of course, no one can tell you what's going on without a physical examination, so if this continues, see your physician or go to your local women's clinic. Dr. J
No it is not normal to feel nauseous from sex. Are you sure it was the act of sex that *caused* this feeling? Since this has only happened once or twice, it's quite likely you're feeling sick from something else. The timing just happened to coincide with having sex.

Describe your symptoms to a doctor. Only a medical professional will be able to figure out what's going on.
A related discussion, nausea, lower stomach pain was started.