Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
anal pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

anal pain

My boyfriend and I have tried to have anal sex about two times and have never gotten very far because it was either to hard for him to get in or it just didn't last. The last time we did that was about 4 months ago. I am now feeling some discomfort..not really pain but just discomfort in my rectal area. I went to the doctors and they checked it out and thinking it was a hemroid gave me some suppositories. I used those..the discomfort is still there but not so bad. I went back to them and the doctor took my by surprise asking if I "stick anything up there" and I was way too embarassed to say yes. I only did it two times anyway and he never even got the whole thing in there anyway. I just am scared but dont feel like comfronting anyone about this =/ I read online about major colon issues and infections. Please someone help.

Thanks.
First of all, if you're going to be sexual with a partner, you need to take responsibility for your health, and that means being honest with a doctor. If you don't feel comfortable with your current one, I suggest going to a local clinic, finding a woman with whom you're comfortable, and telling her what you've experienced. Anal sex is very common, and no reputable clinician will judge your or be uncomfortable with your questions.

No one can diagnose you without a direct physical exam, so there's no way of telling whether you have an infection, colon problems, or some other medical issue.

After you've had an exam, if you're interested in some further information about ways to have anal sex and enjoy it, write back to me, and I'd be happy to oblige. Dr. J
i think thats normal thats a very painful position and takes getting use to the key is to relax completly  its hard when something big is going in something small try some anal ease or some lub vaseline is even good when hes going in try not to think about it
Thank you very much..even though I am just feeling discomfort now though? it was kind of a while ago when we last did it.
littleone88

Yes i agree with you , its pain full my husband much interest for anel sex we had few times but not success main thing is realise the anel is very tite than vergin. the KY gelly is very help full to lubrticated the anel we used KY gelly and my husban try to insert his pein but success only harlf of it the next day i got pain in *** i dont know why. then we had agian anel after one month same thing happen to me the thing is very difficult to open anel holle only way you shoul use lubricant i have less experience of that in my experinec good position for anel sex is doggy style did you try doggy style.
you have any comment pl let me know i am also like to know other experinec

thanks
Well I am more concerned with the fact that it is a few months later and i am just starting to feel pain. i was concerned it was an infection or something =( I'm really scared. Is there a doctor that could answer my question??
i think not a infection i have past experince ad rember just after get mary had lot intercourse with husband those days my vergin get pain and even difficult to walk in morning then you can think difficult of anel sex and how it effected to anel.

may be your anel is small i think no infection

regards