Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
bad habit

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

bad habit
when i am sitting with my girlfriend without doing any thing my penis stands and sperms come out.i leave her very soon.and i am worry is it sickness or something else.and my penis is small as well.
Hello

It seems you lack basic information about your body and its functions.

Your penis is reacting to being aroused. All healthy penises react this way to stimulation--whether physical or mental. You probably aren't having enough orgasms to relieve the sexual tension that has built up.

The best way I know to release this tension is in self-pleasuring. This way, you'll experience a release of the tension as well as intense pleasure. And, best of all, you'll learn about your sexual response and what feels good to you, so that when you begin being sexual with a partner, you'll already be wise in the way of your body. Best of luck to you. Dr. J