Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
blackened penis head

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

blackened penis head

hello dr....i need to know if medical attention can fix my issue....i was abused in everyway possible as a child but the form that has effected me the most was sexual abuse...i grew up torturing myself because of it now my penis is weathered.....the back of my penis head has been weathered away by self torture....strands of the penis head muscles in the back show and the back edges are blackened as if the muscles are dead....can medical attention fix this problem?

I don't know. You really need to go see a medical doctor to get a serious and informed opinion. Probably a urologist would be the best person for you to see-- and I am sure your medical plan or a local clinic could orient you to an appropriate person.

I would suggest you see someone right away- there may be some things to do for you-- or at least give you solid information about what the level of damage is and will be.
1 Comment
A related discussion, Black sport on penis head cap was started.