Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
crohns disease and anal sex
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

crohns disease and anal sex

I am a woman and my new male friend and I want to engage in anal sex--he receiving and me giving--and he has crohns disease.  I do not want to harm him and am experienced with this activity with men who do not have this.  What steps should be taken to make this safe and enjoyable for both of us?
Gale
Related Discussions
242520_tn?1211304279
This is a very difficult disease and manifests itself very differently in specific cases. Sometimes, for example, it can involve the anus.
He needs to ask his doctor if there are any reasons he cannot have anal sex.. If that makes him feel awkward he doesn't have to tell his doctor exactly what he plans to do- he can just say anal play... your fingers etc inside him, stimulating him. The doctor should know that something is being introduced into the anus so he can give good advice. Since this is a serious disease, you really need an expert medical examination from someone who knows the case well.
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
6 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703