Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
cut my urethra
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cut my urethra

during foreplay a plastic tube was placed up my urethra it started to bleed but has now stopped. i do notice some blood in my urine but it is only a little bit. what can i do. will it heal on its own
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hi.

This is a dangerous question to ask because no one--I repeat--NO ONE can tell you whether something will heal unless as a result of a thorough examination. Please see your gynecologist ASAP. If you don't have a gynecologist, go to your nearest women's clinic. The staff are trained to help people with a myriad of conditions, including anything having to do with sex play, so don't be shy. And educate yourself about urethral sex play. Your urethra isn't designed to be stretched, so there are precautions to be taken. Google "urethral play female" for lots of information. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank