cut my urethra
during foreplay a plastic tube was placed up my urethra it started to bleed but has now stopped. i do notice some blood in my urine but it is only a little bit. what can i do. will it heal on its own
Hi.

This is a dangerous question to ask because no one--I repeat--NO ONE can tell you whether something will heal unless as a result of a thorough examination. Please see your gynecologist ASAP. If you don't have a gynecologist, go to your nearest women's clinic. The staff are trained to help people with a myriad of conditions, including anything having to do with sex play, so don't be shy. And educate yourself about urethral sex play. Your urethra isn't designed to be stretched, so there are precautions to be taken. Google "urethral play female" for lots of information. Dr. J
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.