Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
gush of vaginal fluid

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

gush of vaginal fluid

Recently I have experienced a gush of secretion at climax. This is something new at the age of 53 and am wondering if this normal? There is no odor nor color, just a clear liquid, not a large amt but enough to make me ask the question.
No need to worry. Your G Spot was probably stimulated, which resulted in you expelling this fluid. I hope you enjoyed this feeling during your orgasm.

Some women (but not all) produce lots of fluid during or just before orgasm. Some women find that stimulus of the G spot for them results in a thin, watery fluid from the urethra, the same place from which males ejaculate. The G-spot is located about 1-inch-deep inside the vagina on the top wall.

Now here’s the “tricky” part: not all women have a sensitive G spot, and some don’t enjoy having it stimulated. However, for others, it’s highly pleasurable and results in orgasm. Like many aspects of sexuality, there’s no “one-size-fits-all,” and everyone is different.

Not all women who are capable of having this kind of orgasm have it all the time, and the amount of fluid that is ejaculated can vary greatly from person to person, as well, when these kinds of orgasms happen in women. Remember that in matters of sexuality, everyone is different. Enjoy. Dr. J
it's happened to me before... i wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes bothersome, then I would see your ob/gyn....
Thank you for the info.