Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
help

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

help

Is it safe to have sex while pregnant but when my bf is almost done he is really rough and iam jst worry ia 21 weeks  prego ....
It is NOT safe to have penis-vagina sex with anyone who is rough with you when you're pregnant. I do not know your medical history, so can't comment further. You need to consult with your gynecologist about risk factors and whether sex is safe for you. And you're in charge of your sexuality, not your boyfriend. If you want to keep yourself safe and not endanger your pregnancy, you need to set some guidelines regarding sexual activity. In other words, no rough play. Dr. J