Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
hiv

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

hiv
hi ! I handshaked with a homless dirty guy. I guess he has hiv positive. I had a very tiny little small cut. You know fingernail....i had a small cut in my index finger near the nail. It was tiny. *****I am concerned if the homeless guy had a cut and during the handshake if his cut made contact with my cut, do u think can i have hiv?. for your info, after i done the handshkae I never saw any blood in my hand at all.

****** Do you think if he had any dry blood or plasma ( a clear fluid from body after a cut or wound) in his hand and during the handshake if my wound get touched by it, could i be hiv ? when should i take hiv test, the incident happen 2 days ago. please help me. thanks
Hi.

You need some information about HIV transmission--and I'm sure you'll feel better if you get tested as well. For facts about HIV, go to the HIV Expert Forum:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/117