SEXUALITY & RELATIONSHIPS
FORUM
how can I make myself precum? I NEVER precum
by thomstone, Jun 14, 2009
I want to be able to precum...but never have..is there something I can do to be able to master this?
Answer:
by Janice M Epp, PhDBlank, Jun 16, 2009
Hello.

Sigh. Just when I think people have exhausted putting all kinds of sexual pressure on themselves, someone comes along with something new to worry about.

I can't for the life of me imagine WHY you'd be worried about not producing some recognizable Cowper's Gland secretion (pre-come). This has nothing to do with sexual pleasure. In fact, it's a reproductive function. You're probably producing some of this fluid--just not enough that you'd notice.

In fact, most men who don't know about this function write to me and express concern about producing this fluid. You can't please everyone: either they're worried about too little, or they're worried about too much.

When post-pubescent (adult) men become sexually aroused, the Cowper’s Gland, secretes a milky fluid, also known as "pre-come." Some men produce large amounts of this fluid, while others produce very little. Everyone is different. This fluid clears the urethra of uric acid prior to ejaculation. Without this fluid, many of the sperm carried in semen would be killed or damaged by the acid contained in urine. Even if you don't notice this fluid prior to ejaculation, stop worrying. It's there--doing its very important job. Dr. J
Member Comments (1)