Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
hurts when having intercourse

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

hurts when having intercourse

me and my partner have been together for 11 years now sometimes when we have intercourse It hurts and sometimes it doesn't can somebody tell me  what that's cause from

Hello. There are many possible causes of your pain. The most common is that you aren’t wet enough. This is a reminder to only have sex when YOU'RE ready. Be sure that: 1) you’re turned on when your partner enters you and 2) you’re lubricated. If you ARE turned on, but are still dry, there are several excellent lubricants available. Some women also experience pain if they engage in penis-vagina sex for too long or if the thrusting is too hard or vigorous. Another possibility is that you're using a position that causes your partner's penis to penetrate so deeply that his penis is hitting your cervix, which is causing cramping. Rear entry (man behind) is a typical position which might cause this. If none of these is the case, other possible causes are various infections, certain medications, hormonal imbalance, perfumed soaps which can irritate tissue, and urinary tract infections. It’s a good idea to see your gynecologist for a check-up to find out if any of these is contributing to your pain . Dr. J
I do have a hormonal imbalance  and I do use perfumed soaps body washes on the other items I have liver cancer it works very well but it still hurt once in awhile down and my abdomen area every 6 months I get checked for all STD's and other things and I have none of them my husband just went and got checked for STD'S and he has nothing and I have another question umm I'm trying to get pregnant for many years and my doctor gave me some pills to take to help get me pregnant and after so many days I have to get blood check to see how how high my hormone levels are in they were awfully low so he suggested that I take a double dose which that would b 100 milligrams what can I do besides taking those pills what can I do to help get me pregnant please can you help me in this situation
sorry about the first couple of words I do not have liver cancer I was typing too fast I meant lubes very sorry about that.