Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
intact hymen

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

intact hymen

ive had intercourse with a man alot of times now.but it seems like my hymen is still there.i have a net like hymen and my vaginal opening is very small(like the tip of my little finger) when completely stretched.when i have intercourse with him,it doesnt hurt.but if i try and use a dildo it hurts alot.my dildo is less than 4 inches in diameter and it is a squeezy type,i can insert only upto 4 inches maximum even with lubrication.i lubricate very well.my dildo is bigger than his penis.do i still have a hymen?
Tags: hymen
Hi. I have no idea--and no one can tell you either. The only way to find out is to undergo a thorough gynecological exam. It sounds like you may have some obstruction--or perhaps it's merely that the dildo you're using is too large for you. Ever think of trying a smaller one?

You can also try asking your question at the gynecology expert forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/103