Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
it became harder iam 19yrs

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

it became harder iam 19yrs

my husband spend most or his time outside home with his friends .. he goes to work at 6am and finish at 2pm then he goes to his freind house at stays till 8pm or somtimes till 9pm i feel lonly most of my time . then when he come home he eats and we sleep .. i am so active i arrange dinner for him and games and romantic nights daily , just to make him home with me i tried to do a lot of things but i feel that it dosent work , its hard for me to talk about it with him cuz he gets angry when i tell him plz lets stay together or go out walk at the beach . so i keep silent and do what he likes . iam always clean and wears fashion clothes and cook well .
What is your question?
Hi I'm not really sure what I'm doing, lately I've been so sad all my life I was going to wait for my husband to have sex and age 15 I was raped by 3 guys the guy I'm with knows he's my bestfriend and were both christian he's a virgin too. I'm 20now and I wanna marry him..but my vagina flaps or are really ugly and loose I'm so insecure I'm crying just writing this please help me I think I want to get surgery but I don't have money ;(
If you're a Christian, you must keep on your heart that when you LOVE a person, no reasons can hinder your love for each other. I know someone, a lady in his 30's who had been sexually abused by her step dad for more than 5 years. A kind of abuse that no once can accept to hear it. She hated her life and scared to keep her time with boys around her. But later in life, she was prepared by the Lord, to meet a man who accepted for what she is before. Now, they are living happily and serving the Lord through a Christian community service.

See that LOVE! no  matter who you are, LOVE sees nothing but through heart. God Bless you!