Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
leak

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

leak

my age is 17(male), from 1.5 years I have started to see the blue films, whenever I start to watch it, my penie statrts to increase, and after some minutes  I cannot controle on my action so I rub my penie&loss my sperm,it cannot be contolable from 1.5 years what i do to prevent this dirty habbit?
Hello.

Relax. Everything is fine. Your body is working the way it's supposed to. At your age, your hormones are raging, and you're probably turned on most of the time. This is what happens during the beginning of adulthood.

Almost everyone feels insecure about masturbation—or self-pleasuring. We all want to know that what WE do is OK. From your note, it looks like you feel that it’s somehow harmful or wrong. like you’re worried that self-pleasuring is some kind of “condition” or illness. Not true.

There are no data to indicate that self-pleasuring is in any way harmful--in fact, it feels so good that most everyone has done it at one time or another.

Please stop worrying and enjoy your life. Accept self-pleasuring as a wonderful gift that keeps on giving.

Here are some facts about self-pleasuring:

It’s the surest way to orgasm and the most effective way to learn about our sexual response cycle, as well as the surest way for men to learn orgasmic control.  If you feel you come too quickly, the surest way to slow down is to teach yourself a new pattern via self-pleasuring.

Another advantage is self-knowledge: How can you show a partner what you like if you don’t know yourself?

And the #1 reason for self-pleasuring: it’s fun!

Self-pleasuring is a part of who you are sexually—for your whole life, not just when you don’t have a partner. People self-pleasure from birth to death, when they’re alone and when they’re partnered. It’s just one of many options we have as sexual beings. It’s not better or worse than partner sex, just different—like steak is different than chicken.

Remember that all our scientific data show that the people who take responsibility for their OWN pleasure have the best sex lives and rate themselves as happiest about their sexuality. Dr. J