Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
leaking penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

leaking penis

My penis is leaking white stuff all day and it kinda hurts when i get an erection.What can i do to stop it?
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hi.

Your penis isn’t leaking. It’s behaving exactly as your body is telling it to do. When post-pubescent (adult) men become sexually aroused, a gland called the Cowper’s Gland, secretes a milky fluid, also known as "pre-come." Some men produce large amounts of this fluid, while others produce very little. Everyone is different. This fluid clears the urethra of uric acid prior to ejaculation. Without this fluid, many of the sperm carried in semen would be killed or damaged by the acid contained in urine. So when you get turned on, that’s what happens: Cowper’s Gland fluid comes out the end of your penis. If you’re producing lots of fluid, you might want to be sure to carry some tissues for wiping up.

If you're entering puberty, you may be experiencing painful erections because your hormones are raging. Enjoy it while it lasts! You could probably have 5-10 orgasms a day, and you'd still feel turned on. That's just your body telling you it's ready, ready, ready for action--a very common occurence during pubescent years. If you'd like to be more comfortable, I suggest you have more orgasms. Again, I don't know how old you are or whether you have a partner, but I can tell you that the more you learn about your sexual response during self-pleasuring, the more you'll be informed about what you like once you begin being sexual with a partner. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank