leeding and pain after sex
Hi I am now 30 and I have had 3 children all with c-sections during my last c-section 5 years ago I was sterilised,  During the last 2 years I have had very irregular bleeding between periods and after sex sometimes with a bit of pain.  5 days ago me and my husband had sex and I had to ask him to stop as it was so painful this was followed by a small amount of bleeding however the pain is just getting worse and worse I have woken up crying Im in so much pain, I am very embarrased to go to our doctor as I havent had my smear test for 10 years now and know I should have with my family history but that just makes me not want to go more (sometimes things are easier if you don't know).... Will my pain stop on its own or do I really have to get this checked out.
Hello.

I'm sure you realize the answer to your question. Of course, no one can tell you what's going on and why you're in pain without a thorough examination. And no one can tell you whether you pain will stop. Pain is a sign of something amiss. Please don't be embarrassed to see your gynecologist. Trust me; you won't be judged. Your gynecologist is only concerned with your health. So call and tell her/him it's an emergency, and get to the doctor's office ASAP. Dr. J
I have Endometriosis and it's very painful for me after sex but not just after sex.I'm 37 with 3 children and 3 c-sections .