Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
low libido; premature ejaculation

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

low libido; premature ejaculation

for about a year now; i cannot make 2 minutes on my girl. and as soon as i ejaculate once; i can go for a day or two without having an erection.
this problem started with a vague pain that i have on the left side of my back . this pain is associated with soft; offensive smelling stool which is greatly reduced in volume.the timing of the stool too is very irregular-sometimes once in 3 to 4 days and sometimes up to 5 times a day.
i have been to the hospital on several occasions. the stool analysis revealed no abnormality while the urine culture to was normal as i was told.
what could be wrong with me and which other possible tests can i do to investigate this.
my marriage is almost in disarray because of my sexual problem.
If you have a medical condition which needs treatment, I'd suggest you see a urologist to determine whether anything is interfering with erections. It's possible that there's no medical condition interfering with your sexuality and that you're merely so anxious about lasting longer and getting an erection, that you've worried yourself into this problem.

However, a sure sign of whether or not the cause is physical is whether you have erections upon awakening. If not, there may be some physiological condition which needs treatment. You need to see a urologist for a thorough check-up. Dr. J