Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
mastervation

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

mastervation
i like to mastervate by using oil.i sleep my bed and message oil on my panis. in this way i fell better comfortable. so is it harm for my body?
Hello. I can't see any way that using massage oil on your penis could be harmful to your body. As long as the oil contains no chemicals or perfumes that would harm your skin, you have no worries--other than perhaps the occasional stain on your sheets. Dr. J
You should look into something called a fleshlight.  I've heard that you can lube one of those up and go at it.  They say those feel close to the real thing.  Also, check out some adult stores to find some massage oils made just for that.  But using anything that doesn't have chemicals or perfumes should be fine to use.  If it burns then don't use it or try not to get it close to the penis's tip.  the worst thing to worry about is what Janice said...  stained sheets.  
doesn't feel close to the real thing... not as detailed.
it is not bad thing because it use for only opposite sex in the absent of girl  so. it make the penis happy