Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
masturbation effects

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

masturbation effects
Hi there,

I'm 21 this year and have been masturbating since i was 13.I noticed that last month when i had a tittyf**k/titbang, that i didnt last that long.

is this due to masturbation?

also, my foreskin doesnt cover my penis completely now.
is there a reason for this?

Your question is rather vague, so I'm going to have to guess in order to answer you. Self-pleasuring doesn't "cause" you to orgasm quicker. However, if you get into the habit of coming quickly during self-pleasuring, your body can get used to this pattern and respond rapidly. The way to "unlearn" this is to slow way down during self-pleasuring. Each time you feel yourself getting close to orgasm, stop and breathe, and allow yourself to come down a bit before starting again. This will give you more control.

Foreskin: when you're younger, it may cover the entire head of your penis; however, when you complete your final growth spurt, your "adult" size penis may be a bit bigger, and the foreskin won't provide as much cover. Nothing to worry about. Dr. J