my boyfriends penis burning
my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and his penis started burning while he was still in me. why did this happen?
Hello.

I do not know. No one can answer you without doing a thorough examination. Your boyfriend may have an infection or some other condition. Why are you having unprotected penis-vagina sex? You're not only risking pregnancy, but disease as well. Do yourself a favor and learn about the various risk reduction and bith control methods available to you. I suggest you make a trip together to your local women's clinic or Planned Parenthood. Your boyfriend needs to see a physician to determine whether he has a medical condition, and the two of you need to discuss birth control, etc. Dr. J
i take plan b after we have unprotected sex. could i have an std?
Plan B does not protect against infection or disease. As I said, go to your local clinic for testing. Dr. J