Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
my boyfriends penis burning
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

my boyfriends penis burning

my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and his penis started burning while he was still in me. why did this happen?
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hello.

I do not know. No one can answer you without doing a thorough examination. Your boyfriend may have an infection or some other condition. Why are you having unprotected penis-vagina sex? You're not only risking pregnancy, but disease as well. Do yourself a favor and learn about the various risk reduction and bith control methods available to you. I suggest you make a trip together to your local women's clinic or Planned Parenthood. Your boyfriend needs to see a physician to determine whether he has a medical condition, and the two of you need to discuss birth control, etc. Dr. J
3 Comments
Blank
i take plan b after we have unprotected sex. could i have an std?
Blank
523042_tn?1212181495
Plan B does not protect against infection or disease. As I said, go to your local clinic for testing. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank