Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
nipple pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

nipple pain

My partner was very sexually overzealous the last time we were together: he was very rough with my nipples. At the time, I enjoyed it, but not too long after the fact, they were red and seemed swollen and were very painful to the touch. Wearing a bra is not painful, but not wearing a bra and feeling the shirt fabric against them is painful. Taking a shower and letting the water hit my nipples directly is painful. Around each nipple there are small raised, brown spots that looks and feel a bit like scabs, but I'm nearly positive that my partner did not make me bleed. What are they? And how long will it take me to feel normal again?