Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
penetration problems

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

penetration problems

I would like to know if it is common for a middle aged man to have problems penetrating. I never did before and after some time of inactivity I now have a loving girlfriend. We get each other very excited but only half the time am I able to penitrate her. Fortunately for her, she's able to climax without me inside her. I get hard but maybe not hard enough. any thoughts?
It is very common for middle aged men to have a softer erection that sometimes makes penetration difficult. If I were you I would go to a medical doctor and see if you are a good candidate for Levitra.Caelis or Viagra. They are all slightly different, but they all work --if you are not at any medical risk because of physical vulnerabilities or medicines you are presently taken in conjunction with illness. If you are healthy enough to take one, I think you would be very satisfied with the results. Some of these results can even happen on just taking half a pill - or low dosage. Do go see your doctor to see if one of these drugs is right for you.
You probably need some type of ED pill like Cialis or viagra.  I had the same problem until I started using them.
Burner, I thought of that but then after you start taking them I would imagine you get used to them and HAVE to take them every time. Now I can get inside her about half the time. Mighty burner? are we talking Charles Erland?
I agree with the Doc.  Even half of a viagra makes me had as a rock and the  sex is great. It will make it more satisfying for you and your partner.  Talk to your physician and give it a try.