Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
penile flakiness/pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

penile flakiness/pain

I have quite a bit of flaky skin on my penis and on the under side of the head there is some redness/cracking pain and irritation. It is quite a bit worse after masturbation but i was wondering if i should be concerned about any STD's? I also have a delay in urination at times as, dont know if it is linked to the same thing but what should i be concerned about or get tested for?
Hello.

There are many conditions which can cause redness, pain, irritation, etc. No one can give you a definite answer about your condition without a full examination. If you'd like to ask a urologist your question, I suggest you post in the Urology Expert Forum at:

www.medhelp.org/forums/show/113

You may just need to use more lube when self-pleasuring and stop for a few days in order for the sin to heal; however, as I said, you need to see a urologist for a complete exam in order to be sure about what's going on. Dr. J