Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
penis tip

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

penis tip
hi every1 im 22 years old  and circumcised.The problem im having is that the left side of my penis tip has become very sensitive during the last 6 months so when i have sex or masturbate i ***(jerk) very fast and its annoying to me and my sexual partners.Prevuosly i didnt have this problem.so im very concerned and depressed as to what to do about it and how to make it less sensitive. I am no longer enjoying sex or masturbation cause of this extreme sensitivity. some times while watching porn rubbing the tip just for 60 seconds is enough for ejaculation and previously i could on for like 20-25 minutes easily. im ashamed of going to a doctor and talking to him 1 on 1  so doctor please give me some advice .................
regards
Your biggest problem is your shame. What's up with that? You haven't done anything to be ashamed about.

A very great philosopher once said: "If you believe the human body is dirty, take it up with the manufacturer."

Urologists specialize in penis/testicle concerns, and they've seen everything. They're totally comfortable with the human body. Get yourself to one ASAP. This is the ONLY way you will find out what's going on. You may have an infection or some other condition which needs treatment. Get over your shame and get help NOW. Best of luck to you. Dr. J