Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
period every 7-10 days
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

period every 7-10 days

i suddenly having period every 7-10 days since my last normal schedule
i had a normal period of 27-31 days gap now suddenly it's abnormal
i was taking care of a close friend after she had a fibroid surgery about a month and a half ago 24-7 and i'm really tired.. before my period was normal.. only i have abnormal period when i'm stress or travel coz not use to the timezone etc..
i'm worry..
please help and advice.. do i get fibroide too or tyroid.
anxiously,
veron
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hello Veronica.

There are many reasons your regular cycle may be disrupted, including stress and travel (which you've noted), as well as hormonal changes due to diet and exercise, change of birth control method, and more serious causes such as fibroids, endometriosis, etc.

I'd wait another week to see if the flow stops, and if it doesn't, then schedule a visit with your gynecologist to determine the cause. Dr. J
3 Comments
Blank
It stopped after 2 days flow, not heavy in both days... i think if it comes back again... i'll definately seeing a gyne.
at the moment, i try to rest more.
i also felt that i put on weight lately, tired and a little pain at my lower abdorment... i hope i'm not serious.
thanks so much for your reply, it helps..
Blank
523042_tn?1212181495
These are all potential symptoms of something amiss, so don't ignore them if they're recurring.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank