Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
sex pills

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

sex pills
using sex pills like vigra to increse the discharge time is ok or it has some side effects?

secondly,if i use a sex pills once can i b able to do sex without using it or i will get addicted to the pill & will always need a pill before having sex?

pls reply..........
Viagra will not slow down your orgasm.

It can also have side effects including heart attack from low blood pressure. Viagra must be prescribed by a physician, and is generally only available to those with a medical condition that prevents erection.

As to your second question, let me pose one back to you: If you break your leg and need to use a cane for walking while your leg heals, eventually, you’ll need to stop using the cane so you can learn to walk again without a limp. If you become dependent on the cane, you may never walk properly again. Dr. J
You mean like Viagra or the stuff they advertise on tv?
I think Viagra can have the result of dependency, I am not sure about Cialis.  Neither has, to my knowledge the result of increasing emmission though I think someone has previously stated that adult entertainment actors sometimes use lecithin?
is there are some side effects of these tablets?dependancy like v require the tablet to continue?
thanks.......can u tell me the name of  any pills which can help me.......?