Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
short distance

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

short distance

Everytime i'm goin to have sex with my boyfriend...i get this excitement. But after 10mins of having sex the feeling goes away. It's like i'm not interested anymore. I only have to pretend my feelings are still there so my boyfriend doesn't get fed up with me. I'm really worried.
Hello

Ignore that last post. The person didn't understand your concern.

Let's claarify: You're saying that when you anticipate being sexual with your bf, you experience desire, and when you first begin being sexual, you're turned on, but then you get turned off. Is that right?

In order to give you some further information, I need more detail. Does the pleasurable feeling disappear during penis-vagina sex only--or does it disppear before that? Do you feel any pain during penis-vagina sex?

Dr. J
Every time you have sex right after take one antibiotic. I have this problem for 30 years.
I finally know what to do.It works. Good Luck.

Forget Cranberry Juice it does not work for me.
Thanks Juliedaniels.....just wondering what exactly the antibiotics will do,because it's during sex that all my pleasurable feelings suddenly disappears.
Thanks doc. There is usually no pain. The pleasure goes away as soon as the penis gets in. I just get turned off and dnt want to continue. But i find it hard to disclose that to my bf. I only pretend to be enjoying it so not to hurt his feelings. I feel so bad doc. I need ur advice.