slight clesr discharge have kidney stones
Hi need some help I recently had kidney stones did a ultasound and there were two stones in my kidney and one in my tube leading from the kidneys. I had a white discharge one morning and the following night I saw a slight yellow green discharge from my penis I went to the doctor who gave me antibiotics. I haven't seen the yellow discharge again but I still see a clear discharge I am presently on ciproxina 500 mg and I still see a sligh clear discharge my right side slightly pains me and just above my penis where my bladder is I get a warm sensation in my right side . My right kidney is where the stones are can someone tell me what's happen to me please?
Hello:

This forum is for discussing issues related to sexuality and relationships. If you’d like to ask a urologist your question, I suggest you post in the Urology Expert Forum at:

www.medhelp.org/forums/show/113