Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
stomach pain when i masterbate

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

stomach pain when i masterbate

im a female and when i masterbate my lower stomach area hurts. almost like cramps. it hurts really bad. i masterbated since i was younger baout 15 and it didnt hurt up until a month ago. it really hurts and makes me go to the bathroom. it takes a while to go but the belly pains really make me go
Hello.

It's a common misconception that self-pleasuring is somehow different and/or more harmful than other physical exercise. In fact, that's not true. Think about any exercise you do and how it can tire you out, stretch your muscles, etc. Self-pleasuring can pull muscles as well. It sounds like this is what happened to you. So if you're a regular runner, and you begin to get sore calves, what do you do? You slow down, maybe take a day off, and give your body time to recover.

During orgasm, your body experiences spasms, and many of the muscles tighten up. This can cause abdominal strain as you describe.

In addition, during orgasm, your uterus cramps, just as when you have your period. There are also spasms around the rest of your crotch, including your rectum. These spasms can result in the need to deficate.

None of the above is harmful. Realize that as we age, our bodies change. Your body's response to orgasm may change as well.

Try changing the time that you self-pleasure--perhaps waiting until after you've used the bathroom. Dr. J
You could possibly have injured yourself during mastrubation and not noticed it until reacently. Try waiting a few weeks to try mastrubate again if it still occurs consult your gynecologist. hope this helped
I am male, and i have noticed that i will have stomach pains after sex if i am hungry.  probable not much help........
This is a normal phenomena of contractions and relaxations of your lower abdomen during the sexual excitements!!
Nothing medically wrong, i think.
Dr.Zuber