Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
swallowing seamen

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

swallowing seamen

ok so if you swallow some ones seamen what could happen to you.
i swalloed the seamen all of it that came out of my partners penis and i am trying to figure out is that bad?
can anyhting bad *** from that? STDs? or any other sicknesses
any feedback? and yes for those wondering i am a gay male
Hi Bob:

Let me just reinforce that yes, semen can contain many infectious agents, including HIV and a host of other viruses, etc. Realize that these pathogens must enter your body through a cut, puncture or sore. Now many people would think mouths are safe, but don't be fooled: what happens when you brush your teeth, for instance? Your gums bleed, right? So there are tiny little fissures in your gums which can provide a lovely little pathway for germs, bacteria, etc.

That's just one example of how you can become infected from unprotected oral sex. So do be smart and reduce your risk by using a condom during oral sex. And if you want to be EXTRA safe, before giving oral sex, gargle with a solution of water mixed with a little hydrogen peroxide. This will add yet another layer of protection.

Also realize that with skin-to-skin transmitted infections like HPV (genital warts) or Herpes, no fluid even needs to be present for an infection to be transmitted, so a person who didn't swallow and who was giving oral sex to a partner with one of those infections could still get the infection themselves that way--yet another reason for using condoms.

And you can make it just as enjoyable as if you were doing it without a condom if your partner puts a few drops of latex-safe and water-soluble lubricant inside the condom before he puts it on. Play safe and have fun! Dr. J

Yes, STDs can be transferred through bodily fluids such as semen. If you're not in an exclusive relationship with someone, I'd recommend using safe sex precautions (e.g. condoms).
yes, you can catch something.  to be safe for oral sex, the 'givee' needs to be wearing a condom (if you are giving oral sex to a male) or the giver needs to use a dental dam (if you are giving to a female).  

however, there is nothing sick or wrong with oral sex and you should feel absolutely fine asking your doctor questions about sex and your health.  don't let anyone tell you differently.
THANKS SOO MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE FEED BACK ()^_^)
Seamen can have many different diseases as they put into many different ports thoughout the world,and generally go out and pick up hookers and other such types, and aquire these diseases. Swallowing them will then make you sick, much the same way it makes me sick thinking of you swallowing them. Now of course the semen from these seamen you talk about can also make you sick if the seamen have been infected with some kind of STD or other disease.