Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
swollen vagina sfter sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

swollen vagina sfter sex
I had sex Saturday after 5am I felt a normal soreness from the sex. The guy I was with had a very thick penis which I'm not used to. The next day when I woke up I went to pee and it hurt bad like if I was peeing on an opened wound. I checked down there later and my vagina was swollen and red. I am not having problems when I go to the bathroom though. What can it be?
Hello

The comments above are based on misinformation. Please see your gynecologist to find out whether you have an infection and what's going on. Dr. J
U should wash u're vagina with potassium permagnate and try to keep it dry.. it happens when u're having sex with a guy who has a big size penis.. don't worry you'll be fine..
Don`t worry about this..you are ok..nothing wrong with you..Just keep your vagina dry as much as possible...!!!