Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
testicles pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

testicles pain

Hello,i'm twenty and masturbating over eight years and now i got a pain or some discomfortable feeling on bottom of my right testicles along with very mild pain on my right leg pain and i consulted with a doctor he examined me he said everything is alright but still i was feeling the pain or discomfort pls help me
Hello.

You're asking me to do something impossible. You've already seen a physician who has told you there's nothing physically wrong with you.

I would suspect that perhaps you're feeling discomfort because you're either uncomfortable with the idea of self-pleasuring, or some of the positions you use are causing you muscle cramps. Here's some basic information for you.

Almost everyone feels insecure about masturbation—or self-pleasuring. One of the reasons we’re so uncomfortable with it is because we don’t receive any accurate information, but rather grow up hearing lots of myths which are not supported by factual data. We all want to know that what WE do is OK. From your note, it looks like you feel that it’s somehow harmful or wrong. It sounds like you’re worried that self-pleasuring is some kind of “condition” or illness. Not true.

There are no data to indicate that self-pleasuring is in any way harmful.

Please stop worrying and enjoy your life. Accept self-pleasuring as a wonderful gift that keeps on giving.

Here are some facts about self-pleasuring:

It’s the surest way to orgasm and the most effective way to learn about our sexual response cycle, as well as the surest way men to learn orgasmic control.  If you feel you come too quickly, the surest way to slow down is to teach yourself a new pattern via self-pleasuring.

Another advantage is self-knowledge: How can you show a partner what you like if you don’t know yourself?

And the #1 reason for self-pleasuring: it’s fun!

Self-pleasuring is a part of who you are sexually—for your whole life, not just when you don’t have a partner. People self-pleasure from birth to death, when they’re alone and when they’re partnered. It’s just one of many options we have as sexual beings. It’s not better or worse than partner sex, just different—like steak is different than chicken.

Remember that all our scientific data show that the people who take responsibility for their OWN pleasure have the best sex lives and rate themselves as happiest about their sexuality. Dr. J