Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
the skin of my penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

the skin of my penis

Hi im 18 year old guy,i have a question related with my penis,well the skin of my penis is still tigh so iv never saw the head though i had sex a couple of times,can u please help me
Thank you
Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Hi.

I''m assuming when you say you "had sex," you're referring to penis-vagina sex, so will answer your question based on that.

Having a foreskin that doesn't retract is referred to as "Phimosis." It can be a very minor condition which needn’t affect your sexuality. In most cases, having a foreskin that doesn't retract should not cause any problems during penis-vagina sex.

In most cases, this should not cause any problems for you unless it's causing pain. If it does cause pain, you need to see a urologist. Until the age of 10 years or so, only about half of all uncircumcised boys can retract their foreskins. This figure goes up as men approach adulthood; however, some men reach adulthood with a non-retractile foreskin with no problems at all.

Other men, however, may want to make their foreskin retractable. The foreskin may be made retractable by: gradual, gentle manual stretching, and/or application of topical steroid ointment (provided by a physician). If you decide to try manual stretching, remember that stimulation can irritate unless you use lots of lubrication. Dr. J
5 Comments
Blank
thank yu now i have an answer
Blank
is it normal to masterbate in womens clothes?
Blank
does it make u horny?
Blank
A related discussion, control of mustrubuting was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
9 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank