Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
twitching testicle

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

twitching testicle

Hi, I am 18 and my testicle has been twitching for the past few days. It does not pain and there are no any other symptoms. It feels like something is vibrating or something like that. It has been twitching all day long. What could be the reason behind that? Should I see my doctor immediately?
This column is for discussing sexual and relationship concerns. Please ask your question in the Urology Expert Forum at:

www.medhelp.org/forums/show/113
Hi frank,
Twitching is a sudden muscle spasm; especially one caused by a nervous condition. I m totally confuse about your problem bcoz it is in your testis. So i think u shoul see your doctor...!!!
Thanks for your suggestion. But the good news is that it has stopped twitching by itself :). During that time I used to live in a hostel and there I had fungal infection in that area and so i used to use anti fungal cream. I think it was its side effect. Now the fungal  infection has been cured and I have stopped using that cream and the  twitching has stopped now. Do you think i should still see my doctor?