Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
urination during intercourse

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

urination during intercourse

Is it dangerous for a women to (intentionally) urinate during intercourse ?
Dangerous in what way? Do you mean is it dangerous for you to be exposed to a woman's urine?

Urine as well as vaginal fluuids can transmit infections such as HIV, so it's a good idea to always wear a condom so you don't risk exposure or risk exposing your partner. In addition, proper condom use will prevent pregnancy. Dr. J
Thank You for your reply. I should have been more specific in my original question. I am curious whether or not there is any danger of physical harm for the women.
No.