Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
uti infection after sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

uti infection after sex
i was just wondering what could make u have a uti after having sex? it happens everytime me and my husband have sex. either one of us have a std. it can hurt up to a week and then it just goes away on its own. and yes me and my husband are clean people.
do u make sure to urinate each time right after sex? i used to get them all of the time from sex because i was not urinating after.
I just got a UTI on Friday, which I think it was from not washing the semen out of me after sex like I normally do. Which might be the reason in your case too.
ur right it could be that, b/c i do go to the bathroom after.
thanks