Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
virgin girl's hymen
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

virgin girl's hymen

i have 2 questions. please, answer my questions about the breaking & bleeding of hymen of a virgin girl.

(1) can a doctor tell by performing the pelvic exam ( or examining the hymen ) that when a virgin girl had first time sex in her whole life. ( I MEAN , WHEN DID THE PENIS ENTER FIRST TIME IN THE VAGINA OF A VIRGIN GIRL ).

(2) can a doctor tell when a virgin girl's hymen  was broken ? and how was her hymen broken ? ( I MEAN, WAS HER HYMEN BROKEN BY PENIS PENETRATION DURING FIRST TIME SEX OR WAS HER HYMEN BROKEN DURING NON-SEXUAL ACTIVITIES LIKE BIKE RIDING , FINGERING OR INJURY DURING CHILDHOOD). i heard that a doctor can guess that when penis entered first time in the vagina of a virgin girl.  

Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
No, a physician cannot tell what caused hymen breackage. In today's modern world (assuming you live in one), many women are so physically active that their hymens are either partially or totally broken by means other than a penis.
3 Comments
Blank
177641_tn?1189759437
A doctor can tell by pelvic exam if a girl's hymen is broken. But he can NOT tell when or how it was broken. There is no way a physical exam can determine how or when a girl's hymen was broken.
Blank
Who told you that (mom etc.?) and can I ask why this is important?
Blank
A related discussion, Virginity was started.
Blank
A related discussion, hey was started.
Blank
1505104_tn?1290129435
I wonder why Nobody suggests any anticeptic/antibiotic or pain killer for girl who is having sex for the first time during marries or by other means why men are so cruel? I got married last week and had a terrible painful sex with lots of bleeding for five days . I went to several doctors to consult about this only to come up with a filthy remark about my virginity. Nobody even my husband, bothered to care about my pain and anxiety about infection. Please suggesst as early as possible as I am going to stay with my parents untill I get cured.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank