Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
was it my hymen or my peroid?

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

was it my hymen or my peroid?

Ok I started my peroid yesterday but it was very very light and later on that day me and my fiance had sex and I started bleeding really bad it was running down my leg and in puddles and about two Weeks ago I went to my obgyn doctor and he said my hymen was not broken so was it my hymen that broke or was it just my peroid that caused this?

Thanks for the answers
There is no way to answer you without a physical exam. If you're still bleeding, and your period was due, AND you used effective contraception, it's probably your period. If you're not still bleeding, and you're in pain, see your gynecologist. Dr. J