Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
watching son in shower

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

watching son in shower

As a mom I do become aroused when seeing my son in the shower, erect that is.... he is very handsome., does he want me to see him, ??? He has even watched me shower by peeking in the outside door... I have also 'caught him jerking off upstairs after school.... and seen semen on my panties... could this get seriously WRONG...?
hAVE ANY OTHER MOMS EXPERIENCED THESE THINGS.?
Hi Debbie.

This is a very complex situation, and I can't really give you a comprehensive response within this brief format. Suffice to say that both of you may have some boundary issues. You may be getting turned on by looking at your son because you're lonely or feeling neglected in your other relationships--or other possibilities too numerous to mention here. And your son may be eroticizing you as well. I say "may" because without an in-depth interview, it's difficult to tell exactly what's going on.

It's not uncommon for young men to go through periods of time where they use women's lingerie during self-pleasuring. This doesn't necessarily indicate he's turned on to you specifically--it may just be that your lingerie is close at hand. It's also possible that he's picking up on some signs of interest that you're showing, and following your lead.

At any rate, it's time to talk with someone about this. I suggest you find a clinical sexologist who specializes in helping people talk about sexual issues. Once you're able to understand what's going on with you, then you can consult your therapist about your son's behavior as well. Best of luck to you. Dr. J
this is so wrong ....how old is ur son....
I have posted to your other threads in response to this and yes this is WRONG. this is NOT normal. You need professional help, asap, and so does your son. this must not continue.
What you have explained is very disturbing both on the part of you and your son. A mother is not supposed t o be aroused by her sons' nakedness and should never in anyway encourage sexual advances from him no matter how subtle they are. Both of you need to seek help before this gets to a point of no  return.
I agree. This is NOT normal! It mad my stomuch turn reading it. I am a mother of 4, two girls and two boys. I have NEVER thought that about my children. Do yourself and your son and HUGE favor and GET HELP! What you are thinking about when you see him is extremely wrong.... please, please, please get help NOW!
Wow this is terrible... it makes me sick to think any mother would think that about their own child...
I have raised 5 boys and never ever have I had any feelings like that toward my sons...seek help
Yes....This is very wrong, but i sense that Debbie is very,very lonely. Mabe you dont have a healthy social life etc. Remember that your son look how you handle the situation.
Once you two crossed THAT line, it cant be undone. Make the right choice, you can, thats why you asked for help here.
ok i'm a teenager (is your son too). put yourself in your sons shoes, how would he feel knowing you watch him in the shower. I know if my mum was watching me i couldn't bear to look at her. either try to seek proffesional help or try to get a partner because the problem is either lonlieness or in your mind
O...M...G.....You need to RUN not WALK  RUN to a therapist and fast.  PLEASE PLEASE get some help for you both.
OMG you  and your son need help!!!!!
Start locking the bathroom door when you're in there, and teach him to do the same.  He's not that little boy anymore who needs you near to take a bath.  Were you abused as a child, if so, you're passing it on.   Ignore the personal attacks from some of the commenters below.   What you need is someone who won't judge you, for this and everything else that goes on with you.  That's what good therapist do, or don't do, they don't judge you, and help you change.  Getting it all out in a non-judgemental atmosphere will take most of it away, then you can work on all the other issues too.  Please do call your local community mental health center and set up an appointment.  Your son will need a therapist too.    Stop the cylce, please!
How can you even bring yourself to get aroused by watching your son in the shower???? YOU BIRTHED HIM!!!!! This is so abnormal and absurd..... you both really do need to seek VERY professional help because if you two let this get too far, it can only end in disaster for the both of you.