Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
what can we make stronger our penis and sperm problem

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

dear
    sir how can i  make my penis strong i mean when my penis erect it is alittle slow  and the sperm is not too much i can i make the sperm alot by eating fruits or something please tell me

warm regards
Hello.

Let me clear up some myths for you. Your penis is ALREADY strong. It brings you pleasure, and if you relax and stop putting pressure on it to "perform" a certain way, you'll enjoy sex even more.

You're expecting your penis to be a certain way--probably based on something you've seen in a video or DVD. Male sexuality is extremely diverse, and everyone is different.

Your sperm is fine; your penis is fine. And, no, there's not anything you can do/eat to increase the volume of your semen. Please stop worrying and enjoy your body for what it is: perfect. Dr. J
Yeah I have trouble producing sperm...it comes in extremely small amounts and my penis seems to be "lazy" when its erect, not sticking out strait .
A related discussion, sex was started.